Infinity Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

700 AD

Go down

700 AD Empty 700 AD

Post by Goodnight Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:55 pm

"We are stuck! We are not leaving this place any time soon, so everyone accept that so we may move on!" Harold, the one they had all looked to for leadership since this started, put his hands on his hips and looked down on them from the large rock he stood on. "Now, we have exactly two choices. We can settle here, and try to build some semblance of a life while we await rescue, which will probably never come. Either that, or we move on. We travel and try to find an established city that will take us in. Either way, we will have challenges to face. This is not the world we know. This place is war-torn and barbaric. If we stay and establish a colony, we will be attacked, I guarantee it. If we go to a city, they will not always be happy to see us. Lets face it, we do not exactly fit in. This, my friends, is 700 AD.

Forgive how aggressive the following sounds, I am very nice. I just want to get the point across...

This is going to be high quality and long term. I have no interest in anyone looking for an easy or short-term RP.

This is a HIGHLY LITERATE RP.

2 paragraph, bare minimum per post (a paragraph will equal 4-6 sentences)

I will outright reject subpar profiles. Profiles should be long, descriptive, and easy to understand.

Do not remake the same profile we have seen a million times. I don't care if you want to use a personality trait that is often seen here, but give them something to make them unique.

I will only accept new characters made specifically for this RP

I will reject profiles based on bad grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. (I do not expect perfection)

If you think you are going to join, and then start telling me how to run the RP, or start trying to explain some "rules" that I did not apply to the RP, be prepared to be kicked and have your character killed.

There will be bare minimum swearing, and zero smut of any kind

If any of this makes you angry, go somewhere else. I still love you though.

Ask for details. Say "Freedom" so I know you read this. If you don't say it, I will not give you the time of day.
Goodnight
Goodnight

Back to top Go down

700 AD Empty Re: 700 AD

Post by Goodnight Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:34 pm

Shiva Cree

WIP
Goodnight
Goodnight

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum